cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Images on 5020 Puredisk applaince

Bharath_Achar
Level 6

Hi,

I would like to genrate a report that contains images on Disk( 6 PUREDISK 5020 appliance) with below mentioned columns in it.

Backup ID
Client
policy
Schedule Type
Retention Period
Disk Type
Path
Diskpool
Number of files
Expiration Date/ZTime
Copy number
Fragment number
Kilobytes
File number
Media server
Multiplexed
Policy type
Schedule

I tried doing it from NBU console but it is getting hanged after letting the report to run for more than 4 hours. Because we have 6 PD appliance having lots of backup images.

Could some one help me with a script to generate the same onto a excel sheet from command line with proper format.

Can this also performed using opscentre server. If so Please help me how to generate from opscentre.

Regards,

Bharath

2 REPLIES 2

Bharath_Achar
Level 6

Could someone help me on this with priority ??????

Deepak_G
Level 6
Certified

There is no singel step to do it. You need to combine multiple commands.

You can do it from netbackup server. You didnt mention your OS. If you are using UNIX you can try the following.

bpimmedia  -stype PureDisk -dp Pool_Name -l | grep -i image  > file1

This gives you the list of images with its backup ID.

cat file1 | awk '{print $3}' > file2 (this will give you only image ID's).

Run through this script for processing images

for i in `cat file2`
do
echo "processing image  " $i
echo $i `bpimagelist -backupid $i -U | grep -v "KB"` >> tmp.txt
done

Export this file to excel and use text to columns to seperate data using space. You should be able to get Image image, backup date, expiry date, files, size, policy and sched type.

Disk type and path is not needed here as the report which you have pulled will give you details of the disk pool which you have selected. Media server will be there in file1. If you need you would need to do a vlookup with the backup ID as its unique.

Let me know, if you have any questions.