cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues after 6.5.1 installation

Bethany_Reese
Level 2
Last week, I applied the 6.5.1 update to all of my servers and clients.  Since then, I have had 2 problems. 

The first is that my offline catalog backups never run unless I kick them off manually.  I checked, and they are set to run after each session of scheduled, user, or manual backups.  I've seen no errors, they just never run.

The second problem is that one client in one of the daily policies never backs up.  The other clients in that policy back up as they are supposed to, but this one client never runs and there are no errors. 

I don't know if these two problems are related.  Does anyone have any suggestions where to start troubleshooting this?

Thanks in advance.
1 REPLY 1

Andy_Welburn
Level 6
As far as your second issue is concerned, can you run the missed job manually?

We had the same or similar issue & found that manually running a missed job gave it the 'incentive' it needed to start running on schedule again.

Altho' they relate to NB6.0 MP2/3, there are some interesting points & commands that may be of use in Document Ids 283180 & 284547 both regarding jobs being skipped.

Unfortunately, with regards to your issue with Cold Catalog backups I can't advise as we now use the Hot Catalog backups.