cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java console / admin console windows 64 bit

Albatross_
Level 5

Hi experts

I would like to download Java Console / admin console windows 64 bit on my windows 7 desktop. 

we are using NB 7.5.0.4 server. and I would like to manage it remotely. 

I have searched for the software to download but could only to manage to download the patch level and not the major version.

It would be greatful if some one can provide me link to download the console package.

Thanks

Albatross

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RamNagalla
Partner    VIP    Certified

you can only download the major version(base version) from fileconnect by providing the serail number

this consloe is included in the netbackup windows serves software under addons directory

if you already have the download windows server software look in addons direcotry for java base version..

if you do not have the server base version.. you can only download it from fileconnect

fileconnect.symantec.com

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RamNagalla
Partner    VIP    Certified

you can only download the major version(base version) from fileconnect by providing the serail number

this consloe is included in the netbackup windows serves software under addons directory

if you already have the download windows server software look in addons direcotry for java base version..

if you do not have the server base version.. you can only download it from fileconnect

fileconnect.symantec.com

Albatross_
Level 5

Hi Ram,

Thank you  for the reply.

I will check for the serial number with the onsite.

Thanks

Albatross