cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest nbdeployutil

backup-botw
Level 6

I am having an issue running the nbdeployutil command on one of my master servers. The gather will complete without issue, but when I try and run the report piece it coredumps. I have a case open with Symantec for this issue, but I would like to know if its possible to download the latest nbdeployutil and overwrite the one I currently have without having to do an upgrade. I just want the latest nbdeployutil command to see if that might help. I am currently running 7.6.0.2.

nbdeployutil 7.6.0.2_00.0424
NetBackup is a registered trademark of Symantec Corporation.
Copyright # 1993 - 2014 Symantec Corporation

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CRZ
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

What's the Operating System of your master?

The TSE working your case should be able to provide you with that binary (or tell you why it wouldn't work).

Rather than overwrite your 7.6.0.2 binary, you should rename it and temporarily replace it with the 7.6.0.3 one - then you can undo those changes later when you need to.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

CRZ
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

What's the Operating System of your master?

The TSE working your case should be able to provide you with that binary (or tell you why it wouldn't work).

Rather than overwrite your 7.6.0.2 binary, you should rename it and temporarily replace it with the 7.6.0.3 one - then you can undo those changes later when you need to.