cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Netbackup Master servers Java Consoles open with credentials at a time

Tekkali
Level 4

Hi

Daily, Login Multiple master servers ( 18)  through windows box. Every time all servers opening java consoles. it's deficult to login all.

Kindly provide any way to open or through batch script possible ?. I need to open at a time all with credetials on this pls suggest any one...

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Will_Restore
Level 6

Use OpsCenter instead. smiley

Tekkali
Level 4

Hamm,  I am not looking netbackup application other also..

I am not open all consoles login one by one... at a time open and time save :)

Hey.. I am asking through batch script ( or any windows based script like perl ...)

@echo off
start "NetworkConnect" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Juniper Networks\Network Connect 7.4.0\dsNetworkConnect.exe"
start "firefox" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"
start "Java" "C:\Program Files\Veritas\Java\nbjava.bat"

Every day, I am opening multiple applications.. I need to open with credentials @ a time..

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

With Java Administration Console, you need to enter target host and its credential on each.

Please consider to use NetBackup Administration Console(not same with java's) instead. You don't have to enter credentials. But there are some restrictions using this console.

• You have to add console host as Additional Server on all NetBackup hosts. If not, administrative operation may fail.
  • console host must be able to communicate with all NetBackup hosts.If not, administrative operation may fail.
  • You have to log on with user which have administrative privilege on console host. If not, you xan not lauch console.
  • Once console is launched, you can change target master server from menu.