cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NDMP Host-connected drive issues

Osoto_Gari
Level 3

Hello,

Unbeknownst to myself one of my NetApp Filers which hosts two LTO5 drives had credentials changed and the drives went down.  I updated the credentials and now I can authenticate (tpautoconf -verify filername) and I can see the drives (tpautoconf -probe filername); however, whenever I run a policy it goes stratight to: NBU status: 2009, EMM status: All compatible drive paths are down, but media is available:

All compatible drive paths are down but media is available  (2009)

Running Solaris 10 64-bit NBU 7.0.1

Any suggesstions are much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Osoto_Gari
Level 3

It turned out that even though it accepted the new credentials I received from the filer owner and I was successfully able to run tpautoconf the credentials had to be reset on the filer side and then on the NetBackup side again before it would start working.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RiaanBadenhorst
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Rerun your device configuration. Maybe something else changed i.e. the drive paths.

Osoto_Gari
Level 3

It turned out that even though it accepted the new credentials I received from the filer owner and I was successfully able to run tpautoconf the credentials had to be reset on the filer side and then on the NetBackup side again before it would start working.