cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetBackup certificate

Amaan
Level 6

Hi, I am sure it may not be right place to ask this question, may be this question will be moved to right forum, but anyways.

I have passed netbackup certificate exam approximately 6 month before. I have passed exam and received paper with my score, but i did not receive certificate itself. usually in CompTIA exams you will get type of card or some paper like certificate. Should i get certificate from NetBackup as well? Do i need to take any action to get it? if yes please let me know

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

The email address that you used to register for the exam should have received an email from  certification@certification.symantec.com within 2 days. (This is a 'no-reply' email address.)

You may want to check junkmail or spam filters.

The email looks like this:

Symantec exam results have been added to your certification record in the Symantec CertTracker site (www.symantec.com/certtracker). You may view your exam results and certification progress at this site.

Please make sure you have accepted the online agreement in CertTracker. You will find the agreement in the "Supporting Requirements" section of the site. Your Symantec certifications cannot be awarded until you accept this agreement. Once accepted, the agreement will apply toward all Symantec Certifications.

For more information about the Symantec Certification program please visit http://www.symantec.com/business/training/certification/index.jsp

If you have questions about the Symantec Certification Program please contact global_exams@symantec.com

Thank you,
Symantec Certification Team 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

The email address that you used to register for the exam should have received an email from  certification@certification.symantec.com within 2 days. (This is a 'no-reply' email address.)

You may want to check junkmail or spam filters.

The email looks like this:

Symantec exam results have been added to your certification record in the Symantec CertTracker site (www.symantec.com/certtracker). You may view your exam results and certification progress at this site.

Please make sure you have accepted the online agreement in CertTracker. You will find the agreement in the "Supporting Requirements" section of the site. Your Symantec certifications cannot be awarded until you accept this agreement. Once accepted, the agreement will apply toward all Symantec Certifications.

For more information about the Symantec Certification program please visit http://www.symantec.com/business/training/certification/index.jsp

If you have questions about the Symantec Certification Program please contact global_exams@symantec.com

Thank you,
Symantec Certification Team 

Amaan
Level 6

Thanks Marianne, I found out that email. I found that it was sent to incorrect address. I corrected and requested for new certficate. Waiting...