Partner

06/15/2011                                                           Page: 1

Robot: TLD(7) Vault: OFFSITE Profile: Eject_Only

Vendor: IBM       Session ID: 9

Picking List for Robot

MEDIA      SLOTID EXPIRATION IMAGES  MBYTES CATEGORY EJECTED

D619          5 07/16/2011      4    2111      NBU YES   

Hello Folks - 

Is there a way to customize the formatting of this report OR to add additional notes (20 - 40 words) at the bottom of the email?

I looked at the report but could not find anything... so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

watsons
Level 6

I checked around the vault config files and scripts, did not find anything that could change the report content. Not even a notify script (like bpend_notify) that could do some post-processing for vault jobs. Almost sure it is generated from the vault executables.

Maybe you want to raise a enhancement request to NBU development team: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/backup-and-archiving/ideas

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

watsons
Level 6

I know we can add more info into the report title, but not sure about the content.

Will try and test if I can do so...

ESM_Admin
Level 4
Partner

I could modify the subject and the title but looking to modify the template which is used to generate the RPT.

watsons
Level 6

I checked around the vault config files and scripts, did not find anything that could change the report content. Not even a notify script (like bpend_notify) that could do some post-processing for vault jobs. Almost sure it is generated from the vault executables.

Maybe you want to raise a enhancement request to NBU development team: https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/backup-and-archiving/ideas

ESM_Admin
Level 4
Partner

thanks for your help and looking into this.