cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore vm image

a4062224
Level 2

I completed a virtual machine backup within NB7 but when I go to backup, restore, and archive I do not see the vm I just backed up.  What is the procedure for restoring a vm from NB7?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mark_Solutions
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

In the File - Specify Machines and Policy Type make sure you select the Server as the Master, Source and Destination client as the exactly the one named in the policy (or as displayed in activity monitor if using VIP) and also that policy type should be FlashBackup-Windows.

That should then get you what you want

You can see the individual files under Actions - Select Restore Type - Normal Backups

You can see the vmdk's under Actions - Select Restore Type - Restore from Virtual Machine Backup

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Mark_Solutions
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

In the File - Specify Machines and Policy Type make sure you select the Server as the Master, Source and Destination client as the exactly the one named in the policy (or as displayed in activity monitor if using VIP) and also that policy type should be FlashBackup-Windows.

That should then get you what you want

You can see the individual files under Actions - Select Restore Type - Normal Backups

You can see the vmdk's under Actions - Select Restore Type - Restore from Virtual Machine Backup

Hope this helps