cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server not allowed access

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited
 i am using Exchange2003 server and the Exchange is also cluster of 2 nodes. When i connect to the node or node2 from the Netbackup admin COnsole-->Clients, they can connect but when i try to connect to the virtual name i face the below error

2009-11-03_160459.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zahid_Haseeb
Thanks for all guys

i correct the DNS entries . I took the terminal and add the both nodes entries and the virtual name entry in the host file and it works ...

I have also added the virtual node, and both nodes in the Servers in the Master server host properties. See the below picture for your help
2009-11-03_160459.jpg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Mouse
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
If this Exchange is also Media Server, both nodenames and virtual name should be in Master's Server List.

Each node should have Master Server in their Server List

Each node should be able to resolve master server's IP and hostname forward and backward (host->IP, IP->host)

If anything from this list above doesn't work properly, it will give you error 59

Deepak_W
Level 6
Partner Accredited
there are several thing...

Ensure that your master/media server is correctly specified in the client's server list.

Verify the Client is communicating properly:

bpclncmd -ip --> from both client and server
bpclntcmd -hn --> from both client and server
bpclntcmd -pn --> from client only

There is also one more TN which says that difference in host properties of client and master can als...

hope this helps and resolves your issue.

Zahid_Haseeb
Thanks for all guys

i correct the DNS entries . I took the terminal and add the both nodes entries and the virtual name entry in the host file and it works ...

I have also added the virtual node, and both nodes in the Servers in the Master server host properties. See the below picture for your help
2009-11-03_160459.jpg