cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Termination requested by administrator (Status Code 150)

kadi
Level 3

Hi,

I see "Termination requested by administrator" message as the exit status of some backup policies that scheduled to run over night?

What can be the cause of such a problem? which log files exactly I need to review?

Application ver: NetBackup 6.5 HA
Platform: Solaris 10 X86-64
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andy_Welburn
Level 6
that was my first thought, but I'm sure I remember instances on this forum where jobs were apparently "terminated by administrator" when they weren't!

Check on the following T/N NetBackup's Status Codes for Status Code 150 & see if any of the resulting documentation relates to your issues (in both the 'Support Forums' & 'Technical Articles' areas)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

rjrumfelt
Level 6
This pretty much means that someone logged in and terminated those backup jobs. Does anyone else have access to your server to do this?

Andy_Welburn
Level 6
that was my first thought, but I'm sure I remember instances on this forum where jobs were apparently "terminated by administrator" when they weren't!

Check on the following T/N NetBackup's Status Codes for Status Code 150 & see if any of the resulting documentation relates to your issues (in both the 'Support Forums' & 'Technical Articles' areas)