cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid filelist specification(69) on Windows 2012

Rob_Dullaart
Level 5

As a follow up of discussion https://www.veritas.com/community/forums/compatibility-list-mssql I open this new discussion, because the issue of that discussion was solved and after that I ran into a new issue with the same client. 

My master is just upgraded to Netbackup version 7.6.0.4 the client is also at that level. 
The master is a Windows 2008R2 server and the client is a Windows 2012R2 server. 

I get "invalid filelist specification(69)"
In the previous thread I was asked to post the output of

bppllist mypolicyname -L

This is attached. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

That was going to be my next suggestion - delete the policy and create from scratch...

Good luck!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Marianne
Level 6

There is no policy information in the attachment. 

Rob_Dullaart
Level 5

oops,

This is the right attachment, is there a way to remove the other attachment? 

Amol_Nair
Level 6
Employee

why does your policy show client information as below

Client/HW/OS/Pri/DMI/CIT:  FQDN_NAME Client Windows-x64 Windows 0 1 0 0 ?

Can you please verify if you have provided the correct client name in the policy.

Also since you are using the "ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES" directive and as per your initial post the client is a Windows 2012 Server, your would need to select the drop down as "Windows" and then select the "ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES" directive in the policy.

RiaanBadenhorst

bpbkar log from the client please, also take a look at the note as it could be VSS related. https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.TECH164829

Rob_Dullaart
Level 5

I am sorry guys, I solved it. Although I don't know what was wrong. 
I created a new policy and configured it to what I need and this policy is working. Maybe the policy was somehow corrupted. I always copy policies which are simular. I can't find differences between the old and new policy. 

Thanks for the support. 

Marianne
Level 6

That was going to be my next suggestion - delete the policy and create from scratch...

Good luck!