cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

staging schedule

guilhemlflo
Level 4

i have a problem when duplicating a staging.
When I want to modify the "staging schedule" parameter in storage unit on the storage unit of the staging, none of my modifications are not counted.
When I modify and validate (once on the staging schedule, a second time for the storage unit), if I go back to see, my changes have not been taken into account.
I return to the initial state in frequency, ...
this problem is very annoying because duplications do not launch it as I would like and impossible to specify a tape drive (it remains in "any" avaible destination)

any one have any ideas ?

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

If you were on a supported NBU version, you could've logged a support call with Veritas.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Marianne

I have not seen any reports of this behaviour in currently supported NBU versions - version 7.7.x and later.

There is this bug that was reported in 2014 for 7.6 (there could be more, but there is very little documentation for versions that are no longer supported):

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.TECH225362

bad news then if you have no ideas ^^

the big problem is that I do not happen to change the storage destination and sometimes the copy2 go on the same disk as the copy1. I look at your bind only me it is not on the button "cancel" but the button "validate".

I tried to recreate the sotrage unit of staging but same thing. I admit to being a little lost here

Marianne

If you were on a supported NBU version, you could've logged a support call with Veritas.

hi, for information was simply access problem

if I launch the console in admin, I have no more worries

Thanks