Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of policies over time report ?

Michael_G_Ander
Level 6
Certified

Hello

We are trying to generate a report over the number of policies over time

We would like the number of policies per month per year, the average number of policies would the be fine as it is for seeing trend in the number policies

Regards

Michael

The standard questions: Have you checked: 1) What has changed. 2) The manual 3) If there are any tech notes or VOX posts regarding the issue
5 REPLIES 5

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

You just want a count of the policies? Any other info needed?

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified
SELECT COUNT(*) AS 'Active Policy Count'
FROM domain_policy dp
INNER JOIN lookup_PolicyStatus ps
ON dp.status = ps.id
WHERE ps.name = 'Active'

That will give you the current active policies. You can also change the where clause to look for Retired, Pending, Deleted, Unknown, or Failed.

Michael_G_Ander
Level 6
Certified

Yes just the number of polices, no other info needed

The standard questions: Have you checked: 1) What has changed. 2) The manual 3) If there are any tech notes or VOX posts regarding the issue

Michael_G_Ander
Level 6
Certified

Thanks, but I am not looking for the Active policies

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

I guess I am a little confused. The statment I provided will give a count of any policy that is currently visable under policies in your NBU Console. This includes policies that have been disabled, but not ones that have been deleted.

If the SQL statment did not give you what you needed, can you clarify what you are looking for?