Did you mean: 
OpsCenter
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Help creating week at a glance report

Morning, I am after a bit of advice\help creating a report similar to a "week at a glance" in Opscenter Analytics.  Set up as follows: Opscenter server running on Windows 2008 R2 Standard. Monitoring 3 environments on versions: 7.6.1.27.6.1.27.1....

Opscenter Report for non-dedupe size

I need to generate a tabular report which provide me non-dedupe size (for backup and replicated images in two separate columns) per policy and client combination , As i have multiple master server on my opscenter server i need this report for only se...

Resolved! Ops Center 7.7.2 - JOB Collection not functioning

I have recently upgraded a small Netbackup environment from 7506 to 772, and following upgrade the JOB element of the data collection into Ops Center is not functioning. I firstly upgraded Ops Center to 772, followed by the Master Server.  Both are ...

SYMAJ by Level 6
Partner Accredited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Opscenter error out on Internt Explorer 10

We have installed NetBackup 7.7.1, and Opscenter is configured in Win 2008 R2 server, with IE 10 After logining to opscenter when click on setting its error out as   "You may be using an external link or a bookmarked URL to access this OpsCenter pa...

vdpatel by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

code 16953 in column " Days since last successful backup" .

Hi, I need help to solve this issue. Using  the following code I  get an error  (always  the same number  : 16953 ) in value returns in column " Days since last successful backup" . Could anybody help me? Thanks. Regards. SELECT DISTINCT A.cli...

Can't connect to Master Server...

I'm hoping this is something simple that I've overlooked... Installed OpsCenter for a customer, 7.7.2 on a Win 2012 R2 VM on a VMWare host, and I'm trying to connect to a Master running NBU 7.7.2 also on Win 2012 R2, in the same VMware environment. ...

Create special report

Hi  I have a task where I must document baseline for various hardware/software levels. So my question is... Is there a report that can show the firmware level for connected 52xx appliances? (not only masters but also media)   Regards Kaspar

Ops Center Analytics Report

Hello Experts, We have opscenter Analytics and need a custom report that should include Active Policy details with the below column . Its not possible in the template so May I have SQL queury for the below. The purpose here is to get as much as de...

Opscenter: Report to retrive old policy configuration

Hi,   is it possible to pull out old policies information(Policy type, storage unit(what i need)) just to make comparison between the current configuration with the old configuration? i tried using the policy comparison function on the opscenter b...

Aris56 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[DTD] How to delete objects through view_exportimport.bat

I'm beginner in OpsCenter and try to do some things with veiw_exportimport.bat . At the end of my test i have more then 15 unnecessary objects in ObsCenter, like this : <object id="o12" name="name.test" action="declare" type="GENERIC" dbic="226" />...

gvart by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

OPScenter report on servers top 20 biggest consumer.

Hi, i wish to have a report that shows up the top 20 biggest (in data and backup size) servers for over the last 2 years (interval 1 month).   is there a template because i couldnt find it or can anyone help me by providing the SQL query?   a...

Aris56 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

OpsCenter can't find Master Server after OpsCenter upgrade

This is a weird problem. We needed to upgrade everything when the vulnerabiliy email came out. I was running 7.5.0.6 on everything. We decided to update OpsCenter to 7.6.1.2 as a stepping stone to 7.7. This is monitoring 5 netbackup environments, 2 r...

Copy Dashboard to other uses

Hey all, I have a really nice dashboard setup. Is there way I can copy it or make it default so that all other users can see it?

Seth_E by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Hourly Disk Pool Report?

I thought that this would be easy... but alas, it appears not as easy as I was hoping. I'm trying to generate an hourly disk pool report for a re-sizing analysis.  I would like to know hourly how my advanced disk pools are affected by our "regular" ...

elanmbx by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Only send OpsCenter reports if there are backup failures.

Hi , Is it possible to send reports of backup failures only if there are failures. Currently we send out a daily report which will contain any failed overnight backups. Management have requested we dont send a report unless there are failed backups....

Labels