Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCA reporting for Time taken to protect client

GulzarShaikhAUS
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Dear Experts,

We are trying to get a report from OCA(OpsCenter Analytics) which gives accurate information about average time taken to protect a client. both Full and INCR backups. This will be used to produce to the management after the environment gets additional hardware as Appliance as we are projecting a good performance. The curent NBU and OCA version is 7.0.1. We have tried to derive the job duration report which is available but it "sum" up all the backups ran for a client and produce the result rather than actualy time taken to complete the backup. So in a 24 hours window it shows that the client took 36 hours to complete the backup.

I am really thinking too much but not getting to a good solution for this. Please help me.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

If you are using a SQL Query you could throw WHERE bytesWritten > 0 if you want to know about the time it takes to write the image.

If you want the entire time from job creation to completion specify where parentjobid = jobid.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

If you are using a SQL Query you could throw WHERE bytesWritten > 0 if you want to know about the time it takes to write the image.

If you want the entire time from job creation to completion specify where parentjobid = jobid.

Hope that helps!

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

Were you able to figure it out? Or if you want to post what you have so far, I can take a look at it.

RonCaplinger
Level 6

FYI, I just upgraded to 7.5.0.6 and it still reports both full and incremental data together in the same report, ignoring whatever you select for the Schedule Level/Type.

GulzarShaikhAUS
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Hey Scott... sorry for being unresponsive. I will surely discuss with you about this later.