cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

required help in opscenter data retrive.

vits
Level 3
Certified

HI All,

am facing issue on opscenter analytics, am unable to get the report which i was able to get yesterday.

jobs status reports for last 1 day or 24 hours is unable to get. but able to get the job status report for last 2 days ( which give the report of 2 days before.

checked with services of opscenter all are working fine. not sure how to check if the data from netbackup master server is fetched correctly.

any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

vits
Level 3
Certified

restarted the opscenter services and disable the data collector and enabled its now working fine.

-- opsadmin stop/start.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Amaan
Level 6

You can navigate to data collection and check if all collections are happening.

Settings>Configurations and select the master server which you want to see. and click data collection status. it shows you status of all data collections. if there is any failure it will impact the data which you get from reports. Find attached screenshot as an example.

You can also have a look into the states of master servers. if it is connected it means all collections are working fine. if it is partial connected it means there is an issue in one of the data collection. please find attached example.

vits
Level 3
Certified

issue is only jobs state see not getting udated here... can you let me know id posible to update data collection manuall( some option of starting the data collection) and want to know wher is issue happen.

i have attached the creen shoot please help

vits
Level 3
Certified

restarted the opscenter services and disable the data collector and enabled its now working fine.

-- opsadmin stop/start.

Amaan
Level 6

Yes, this helped me alot. when i had this kind of issue i used to disable and enable data collector and it starts working.

canuck12
Level 3

I have this same issue, not with data collection but reporting.   Since upgrading the OPSCenter 7.5 every day or two one of my master server willl have an issue where the automatically generated report for the past 24 hour backup status would stop reporting at a certain time.   If I check data collection everything shows upto date.   It appear as the data is there but not reporting it.   If I manually run a report, same issue.    One of my Masters will report fine but the other won't.    Sometimes, disabling/enabling data collection will resolved but sometimes I have to down/up OPSCenter services.    This has been happening for the past week since upgrading from 7.1.0.3.    Does anybody have a permanent solutions for this?   Both Master servers are Windows 2003 SP2 X86 and running Netbackup 7.0.1.