cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting up an llt high priority

MIG31
Level 4

when setting up the llt high priority on the interface should i assign an IP address, and are there any files i should edit on the SFHA installation

thanks in advance

mig31

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mikebounds
Level 6
Partner Accredited

No IP is required.  File llthosts and llttab should be setup in /etc by the configuration wizard (installsf -configure) and this should not need editing if you entered the correct information during install

Mike

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

mikebounds
Level 6
Partner Accredited

No IP is required.  File llthosts and llttab should be setup in /etc by the configuration wizard (installsf -configure) and this should not need editing if you entered the correct information during install

Mike

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

In addition to Mark's excellent post - you may want to download VCS installation guide for your version - it contains all requirements and initial setup steps.

See http://sort.symantec.com/documentation

MIG31
Level 4

I need help with this trying to configure I/O fencing but I get this error

Would you like to configure I/O fencing on the cluster? [y,n,q] y

Checking communication on system1 .............................................................................................................. Done
    Checking release compatibility on system1 ...................................................................................................... Done
    Checking VCS installation on system1 ............................................................................................ Version 6.0.100.000
    Checking communication on system2 ............................................................................................................ Failed
CPI ERROR V-9-20-1262 Cannot resolve hostname system2