cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BESR 7.0 Error ED800012

Poppaluvit
Level 2
Hi
I'm getting this error during the system recovery process and also during verification. But backups run successfully to the server everytime, only get error when trying to restore a workstation. Also able to mount recovery set and successfully restore files.
Recovery sets located on brand new HP DL100G2 server with plenty of storage and no disk errors.
Any ideas?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Bill_Felt
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Hello,

Errors that also occur when you verify an image usually indicate corruption or other problems with the image.  Does your backup job have the option set to verify its integrity after it's created?  I believe the option is "verify recovery point after creation".

Thanks.

Poppaluvit
Level 2
Hi
I've ran backups with verify and without verify but still get the error when attempting to restore from boot CD or verify backups. The base recovery points will not verify however the incrementals will. I'm able to browse all recovery points and restore any files.

Thanks

Bill_Felt
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Hello,

It seems like I'm doing this a lot these days, but you may want to contact Symantec support.  For some reason the base images are having trouble of some kind (which is odd if you are selecting the "verify" option in your backup job) during creation.

They can likely gather logs/debugs (in your case they may ask for a copy of a corrupt base image, if possible) to dig futher into this issue.

Thanks.