cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BESR 8.5.0.28843 Manage Backup Destination does not show Recovery Point's

Alar
Level 3

Hi!

Seems to me BESR 8.5.0.28843 Manage Backup Destination does not show all Recovery Point's! I have on old USB disk 7.x Recovery Point's and on new (active) one manually made backup and on every day scheduled working auto backup and ... in Manage Backup Destination appear no Recovery Point's on old USB disk and just this manually made on new disk! Also same way is recognized disk info in Home tab!

Any ideas?

Backup's is working ... well! But I can't manage them.

More thanks, Alar.

3 REPLIES 3

Alar
Level 3

Hi again!

With (latest) version 8.5.1.29666 same.

Something I missed!?

Alar.

Jacob_A
Level 6
Employee

Did you uninstall 7.X before you upgraded to 8.5 and if you did, did you save your backup jobs and history?

Unless the current history has the 7.X backups listed in it they will never appear in the manage backup destination screen.  That screen only shows the recovery points that it is aware of being created based on the history data.

Alar
Level 3

Hi! And thanks!

No, I didn't uninstall 7.x. But seems to me that BESR 8.x does recognize old backup set's as when I tried manually remove old ones I got warning. Anyway, how can I manage backup destination with old 7.x set's in it? Just manually? And current job to appear in this list I must delete it and create it again?

More thanks, Alar.