cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to agent

Octavi
Level 2
I have a new server with two dynamic disks configured as a mirror. This serve will be used for terminal server access. The Livestate Recovery 6.0 worked well. For storage considerations, we had to reduce the system partition to 50 Gb and create a new partition to store the user profiles. We did thos breaking the mirror, deleting the partition of one disk, cloning the first disk to the second reducin the system partition, deleting the partition of the first disk and rebuilding the mirror.

Now, Livestate Console shows the server with a red cross and registers the following event on the application log:

Tipo de suceso: Error
Origen del suceso: LiveState Recovery
Categoría del suceso: (1)
Id. suceso: 100
Fecha: 27/03/2007
Hora: 11:01:47
Usuario: No disponible
Equipo: TSERVER1
Descripción:
Error EC8F1780: Imposible reconciliar correctamente los cambios desde la última sesión. Error EC8F1771: Imposible enumerar las unidades actuales de este sistema. Error EC8F03EC: No se pudo inicializar el motor de gestión de almacenamiento. Error EC8F1C25: CHECK failed, Ldm::DatabaseImpl::GetVblk: .\LdmDatabaseImpl.cpp(242): v.GetSignature() == "VBLK".
Detalles: Error no especificado

Origen: LiveState Recovery.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Octavi
1 REPLY 1

Bill_Felt
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Hello Octavi,

I know this isn't a very popular suggestion, but it sounds like you may need to contact technical support for this issue.

I suppose before doing that you could try uninstalling and resintalling the product.  After the uninstall, be sure to clean up any residual directories for LSR 6.0 before reinstalling.

Thanks.