cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full System Backup always fail because of corrupted System Image File and RPAM_Store.dat file.

roger4
Level 3

Hi Guys,

I'm quite new in Backup Exec 2010 and Backup Exec System Recovery 2010. Currently, when performing a full backup of my system it always gave me this error which causes the full backup to fail. I hope somebody can help me resolve this issue.

Verify- \\Server\R: RecoveryPoints
WARNING: "Server_C_Drive011_i002.iv2i" is a corrupt file. This file cannot verify.

WARNING: "Server_C_Drive011_i003.iv2i" is a corrupt file. This file cannot verify.

WARNING: "Server_C_Drive011_i012.iv2i" is a corrupt file. This file cannot verify.

WARNING: "RPAM_Store.dat" is a corrupt file. This file cannot verify.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Andreas_Horlach
Level 6
Employee Accredited

It is possible that the image set has become corrupted. Where are the image files being stored to?

From within Windows, open BESR Recovery Point Browser, open the latest incremental file. When it is opening, see if it fails. If it does not, use the VERIFY tool to check the integrity of the image file.

roger4
Level 3

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply. The images are stored in its local drive in a different partition. As advised I tried openning all the images using the Recovery Point Browser and it seems there is no error on each image file when opening. I also verify the integrity of the image and all are valid image file.

Will it be ok if I copy the old Recovery Points into one location then delete all the recovery points including the RPAM_Store.dat file for that server and recreate a new one? Is there any impact?

Thanks for your time.