Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAO to ESX guest error EBAB03EE: Operating System API

T35216
Level 4
Partner
Hi All,
I am encountering the error (please see jpeg) when I am trying to recover a physical XP desktop to a guest machine on an EXX 3.5 host, has anybody seen this before and can they suggest a remedy.
Thanks in advance.
Pete

4 REPLIES 4

AJT
Level 6
Looks like there is a problem in your network adapters in your system registry, if you have the system your are performing the Restore Anyware on still running on a physical machine, follow the instruction in the article below: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315539. Remove all network adapters, take new backup and try your conversion again.

If you do not have the system still running take the backup to similar hardware and restore there without Restore Anyware and follow the instructions above.

I've see this error in this forum twice, I am going to forward this error to an SYMC moderator, maybe SYMC will fix this.

Hope this helps :)

T35216
Level 4
Partner
Hi AJT,
I have scanned the link, thanks.  Am I to understand I should show the hidden/nonpresent devices and then delete them, reimage and try the recovery again?  I am just trying to get this straight before I go and reimage as I the physical desktop is in a remote office.
Regards and thanks,
Pete

AJT
Level 6

That's correct.

Andreas_Horlach
Level 6
Employee Accredited
Pete -

Can you reply and let us know if this worked?