cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSR 2013 I can't deploy my agent

Richou
Level 4

Hello,

When i click on deploy agent (from the SSR2013 console) nothing happens.

I tried to deploy an agent to a Windows XP and a Windows 7 machine, same problem.

I tried from two different server (2003 and 2008) > same problem

I deployed a lot of agents in August, without problem.

Things that have changed since August are those patchs installation (please see attached files).

Who could help me?

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Richou
Level 4

I solved my issue !

The problem come from the Microsoft KB2863240, I uninstalled it and now I can deploy my agents normaly.

You should communicate that this KB could create a problem with the deployment of agents from the console.

Regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Richou
Level 4

I installed SSR 2013 in my personnal computer and tried to deploy an agent and that works....

Do you think that patchs could be the source of my problems?

TRaj
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Well few things I would like to confirm is , if it is SSRMS or SSR 2013 ?

If it is SSR 2013 , I will request you to check the communication between two machines  like are you able to ping ?

Also check if there is any firewall turned ON or Antivirus , if yes turn it off ( Specially for WIndows 7 machine)

Is there any error message it gives after deploying ?

Richou
Level 4

I solved my issue !

The problem come from the Microsoft KB2863240, I uninstalled it and now I can deploy my agents normaly.

You should communicate that this KB could create a problem with the deployment of agents from the console.

Regards,

TRaj
Level 6
Employee Accredited

I thank you for providing the resolution.

We can definitely create an article , provided we have all the details and error message.

I appriciate your response and marking this as a resolution proactively