cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Task Sber 2010

pcyber
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Hi one of our customers we have 5 PCs with Windows XP SP3 2010 sběr that easy to identify with PC1, PC2, PC3 and PC4 PC5. I need to make incremental copies of the disc in each PC as follows:
PC1 on the first Monday of the month
PC2 the first Tuesday of the month
PC3 on the first Wednesday of the month
PC4 on the first Thursday of the month
PC5 the first Friday of the month

I remember in older versions of sběr that is possible, this version can not find it.
You know give me some indication?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

criley
Employee Accredited

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve here. Could you explain in more detail?

As an example, when you create a new job you specify the days (Mon-Fri for example). The first job will always be a full. You also specify when it creates a new full (weekly, monthly etc). Until it does a new full, all backups will be incrementals.

pcyber
Level 3
Partner Accredited

For example, I created on PC1 an incremental job every day, and I would like to make a new full job every first Monday, on PC2 an incremental job every day, and I would like to make a new full job every first Tuesday etc.

Any suggestions?

criley
Employee Accredited

You cannot pick specific days to create a new full backup.

However, using the 'custom' option in the schedule section of the backup job, you can choose 1st, 2nd, 3rd (days of the month). Does that help?

pcyber
Level 3
Partner Accredited

No, because if I want to make a backup at 2nd days of mounth, and it is sunday, I must turn on my computer for every week end, and if I forgot it?

criley
Employee Accredited

Unfortunately these are the only options you have. The alternative is to do a new full once a week/month.