cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Recovery Server Trialware

Walt_Keneipp
Level 2
How do I create the boot disk for the trailware version of SRS? The manula says that the same disk which was used to install the software will boot the server, but with the trailware version, this won't work. Is there an ISO out there somewhere?
5 REPLIES 5

David_North
Level 3
I asked more or less the same question 3 weeks ago, but got no answer. The user guide says that the system volume restoration function is not available with the evaluation, which suggests that you can't. Makes the trial version a bit pointless, doesn't it? I didn't even bother installing it after reading that.

Michael_Gensel
Not applicable
Call your distrubutor and tell them you need the physical media for the trial version. I was able to do this through cdw.

Walt_Keneipp
Level 2
Thanks fro the posts, Guys. Nice "Trial" they have going.

Vladimir_Vucini
Level 5
Partner Accredited
Hi!

You can always get CD from Symantec partner. Without license key (file) you can use if for 60 days. All you need to do is to find the right partner (if you don't have any).

Best regards,
Vladimir

techno_nerd
Level 4
The trial is a cut back version of the software. However you can always ask a reseller for an NFR (Not For Resale) which is fullly functioning for 30 days, and allows you to try it out. This is the best bet here.

Thanks,

Technonerd