cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Accelerator permissions

Phil_McDougal
Level 5

Hello,

I am needing some help with CA. I have inherited the existing system and it has about a dozen Department Groups and a few reviewers but I'd like just 1 person to see a journaled mailbox and no others. Is this possible?

Thank you!
Phil.

3 REPLIES 3

Micah_Wyenn
Level 6
Phil,
Sure, anything's possible. Although I thought that way CA worked was that you gave the scheduled search permissions to the journal, and then dumped those results in to a queue for reviewers. Then you assigned reviewers to the queue.

If that's still the case (since I haven't used 6.0 yet), just remove the reviewers from the appropriate queues, or restructure the journal search to narrow your hits to what's expected.

micah

Phil_McDougal
Level 5
I'm over complicating things I think, Micah ;)

This is all about Bloomberg Mail being imported into my environment. I'm trying not to make this an administrative nightmare but I'm still new to CA and KVS. I have all the Bloomberg mail going to a mailbox that is archived. BUt since the mail is getting imported through Exchange, it's getting journaled. So I was thinking I could somehow get this 1 person the ability to search and review ONLY the bloomberg mail. But I'm confused on how to do that within CA.

So then i was going to make a new policy that had 0 an 0 set for an archiving timeline but I can't move the person out of their existing OU and I can't make that OU have this 0-day policy I created.

Is there another way to push a policy to a single mailbox? Does EVPM do this?

Sorry to be so inarticulate, I'm still getting used to things.

THanks.
Phil.

Micah_Wyenn
Level 6
No worries phil,
You'll get the vocabulary as time goes on. Yeah, you need EVPM do to this. Fortunatley you need to only run the script once against the box. I'm sure there's good examples of the script you need to run in the admin guide or hidden in posts on the forum. Let us know if your searches don't prove fruitful.

micah