cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Accelerator v8 SP2

Trojenz
Level 4
Partner

I need some help trying to define searches with message direction in CA version 8.  When specifying message direction I am only able to specify directions between defined departments or a specifically designated freeform email domain (*@domain.com).  However I don't want to just search against a specific external domain but all internal/external email to the department.  

Is there a wildcard system to specify all external mail domains in the search terms?  

'*'' does not work...nor does "*@*"

I see several references to the way internal/external is specified in v7.5 but this is not the same for version 8.

Additionally I have set the 'Enterprise vault oldest item date' setting in the configuration settings but that has changed nothing on the search parameters screens.

Pls help,

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew_Tankersl
Level 6
If I remember correctly, you need to set the EV Oldest Archived Item Date (Configuration - Settings - System) to the time you originally installed EV\CA. We've even set ours back to 2001 even though we insalled it on 2004.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Andrew_Tankersl
Level 6
If I remember correctly, you need to set the EV Oldest Archived Item Date (Configuration - Settings - System) to the time you originally installed EV\CA. We've even set ours back to 2001 even though we insalled it on 2004.

xander013
Not applicable
Partner
We are having the same problem. EV CA 8.0 SP2