cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE 12.5 hotfix repository?

roadliner
Level 2

Where can I find a listing of hotfixes available for download for the Backup Exec 12.5?

I have a system that on which I can't use LiveUpdate and need to apply the hotfixes manually?

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3

Simon_B_
Level 6
Partner Accredited

You can find them here: http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&key=15047&channel=TECHNICAL_SOLUTION&bas...

Be aware that you can only filter for version 12.x, so you will always see at least the downloads for 12.0 and 12.5

roadliner
Level 2

Thanks Simon....I got the hotfixes I needed from this page.

I have another media server at the same rev. level that is able to access live update.  From this system I was able to determine which hotfixes needed to be applied to  the firewalled media server.   However,  how could I determine what hotfixes need be applied to a system without having this "base" system for contrast?

What I mean is:

Is there a listing of hotfixes applicable to a specific version of BE (say ver. 12.5) 64 bit?

Simon_B_
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Unfortunately not. You can sort the list in the link above via date, but this can be misleading as the date refers to the last modification of the hotfix technote. So there are some cases where older hotfixes show at the top of this list. 

So basically you would have to go through the last pages, get the latest service pack, and then go through the downloads that were added after to install them.