cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDR causes my backup job to fail

Larsson
Level 3

Hello!

I installed BE12 with the IDR option. My jobs kept failing with the message "The .DR file that is required for IDR is not updated".

So i decided to remove this option. I clicked on Tools>Install Options and license keys on this server and then unchecked the IDR box. BE removed it and everything seemed fine.

But even if IDR is uninstalled i keep getting the "The .DR file that is required for IDR is not updated" in my job log and it is cauing my jobs to fail. How can i get rid of it?

6 REPLIES 6

Larsson
Level 3

To make myself clear, the backup job just says failed because of IDR. All data is on the tape and restore works fine. It's just annoying that it keeps saying failed all the time.

Larsson
Level 3

Anyone?

Larsson
Level 3

I know now that this seems to be a bug, and it has happened to a lot of people. Have this been solved yet? Or will it be solved in the next version?

Jo_Blow
Not applicable

I too have the same problem. No fix is out there that i know of. Tried a few old fixes but with no success. I guess we will have to wait till a new version to see.......

Larsson
Level 3
Ok!

I would appreciate if you send me a PM or write in this thread when this issue has been resolved. Either via a patch or a new version.

Larsson
Level 3

Has there been released a patch to solve this problem yet? It's getting really annoying.