cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed agent in the job seetings

treno
Level 2

Hy, ive got an Windows 2003 Server how has install the Backup Exec Agent.

In the remote Backup Server ive got a job to backup this (and oso other machines).

I can see the windows server on the source server if i chose "show format"  = "text".

But if i select "Show format" = " graphic" the server isnt there anymore, i cant see him (but the other server yet).

Im oso sure that the server havs been backuped the last time, but why cant i see the server in graphic format on the source list of the backup job?

Thansk a lot and kind regards Micha

4 REPLIES 4

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

Do you see the remote server in the new selection list, if not try below steps

1) check if the remote agent service is started on the remote server.

2) check the publishing tab of the remote agent utility if it has the media server name in it.

3) make sure port 10000 is not being used by any other application apart from BEremote

4) make sure remote agent is up to date.

treno
Level 2

Hy, thank you for your information

1.) The remot agent service is running and startet on the remote host

2.) The media server name is in, you can see it in the attachement ""picture1"

3) The port isnt using by another application. That, ive checked, and with other hosts i havnt this problem

4) The remote Agent is Version 10.1 Rev. 5629.0

I can see the server in picture2 in the "text list" , but he isnt visible in the graphic list like in picture3

Thany you for helping, regards, mich

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi,

First thing's first...update your media server and make sure you pus those updates out to your remote server/s.

If this still happens, try running a BEDB repair using beutility...

If that still doesn't fix the issue, remove the RAWS agent, and then reinstall it.

THanks!

treno
Level 2

Thanks for helping, iwill do this things