cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem installing Service Pack 1 for Exec Version10

Jerry_Goodwin
Level 2
After the initial screen I click the Update button. The progress bar shows then immediately the installation fails with The Wizard was interrupted before the installation ...."

I am running the correct build 5484, and am using a Domain Admin account. I have the package copied to the local hard drive.
4 REPLIES 4

Zerene_Sangma
Level 6
Run repair installation of backup Exec and then re-try the installation of Service Pack 1:

http://support.veritas.com/docs/253199

Note: Please update us on this issue within 2 business days, else we will assume that the issue is resolved and will archive the post.Message was edited by:
Zerene Sangma

Kit_Cheng
Level 3
I was just wondering if you have resolved your problem yet. I had the same problem but than I used Remote Desktop Connection to remotely installed SP1 and it went smoothly. Just remember to make sure you close out BE on the media server before connecting remotely.

Kit

Asma_Tamboli
Level 6
Hello,

Did the repair instalation of Backup Exec help you with the installation of the Service Pack?

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked ‘assumed answered’ and would be moved to ‘answered questions’ pool.

Madhuri_Shenoy
Level 6
As per our previous reply, marking the case as "assumed answered" and moving it to "answered questions" pool.