cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart Time Intervals within the run day not working

Rafael_Tejada
Level 3
I have a Windows 2000 server with BackupExec for Winodws Server 10.0 with all the latest patches backing up Netware 6.0 servers. I want to schedule the same back up every 6 hours in one day period. What is the best way to set that up? I've tried to set the start and end time with no luck. Even though I have the intervals set up for every 6 hours, no matter what time window im using it still wont initiate the other intervals after the first job. Its currently set up for 1 am to 11 pm and my restart interval is set for 06:00:00 hrs each run day. Am I missing something or not setting up the window time frame properly?
4 REPLIES 4

Zerene_Sangma
Level 6
Have you tried using a 24 hrs time window?

Rafael_Tejada
Level 3
Yes! I've corrected the issues with using 12:00 am to 11:59 pm and having all backups restart the task every 04:00:00 hours with no problems.

Amruta_Bhide
Level 6
Hello,
does that mean that your problem is solved?
Can we close the post?
NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered" and would be moved to "answered questions" pool.

Madhuri_Shenoy
Level 6
As per our previous reply, marking the case as "assumed answered" and moving it to "answered questions" pool.