cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restoring to DFSR on BE 10d

Pauldg
Level 2
We have an issue where I have had to restore files/application directories to the DFSR directory, the restore has been carried out from the Shadow Copy component.
We are running on Windows 2003 R2 with Backup Exec 10d.

I have had a 100% success in the restore, BUT even though it looks like all the files have been restore to their original location seems as though some of the files/application can not be executed. Please understand it is not all applications it is only some, the likes of our Microsoft Applications repository, we also have other specific application directories that are having the same issue.  There are no errors that have apppeared in logs

Would upgrading to 12.5 and migrating the jobs assist with the restore, or is this an issues more to do with the DFSR directory when it was backed up? Just a note as well there were no errors with the backups to identify this issue.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this, I have tried several different previous backups to restore from, I have even gone to the process of stopping DFSR whilst I run the restore.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Paul
0 REPLIES 0