cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOP Error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Stephane_Auger
Level 2
Hi all, I have Veritas BackupExec 10.0 running on a Windows 2003 Server, and it runs great. My problem appeared when I pushed the Remote Agent for Windows Servers on another one of my servers, this on a SBS 2003. The server started rebooting with STOP Error code 0x4e, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. Same thing happened a few months back when I installed it on the same server. Back then I uninstalled it and the problem disappeared. This time, I uninstalled the agent but my server is still rebooting every hour!!

Anyone have any ideas??? Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

Renuka_-
Level 6
Employee
Hello,
1.Stop and disable the remote agent service and check if this behaviour persists.
2.Check when the problem arises is it during backups/restore or some other operations?
3.Check the dr watson and user dumps for further information on the problem.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed

answered
and would be moved toanswered questions pool.

Stephane_Auger
Level 2
It's OK, I finally found it. I use a small piece of software called MirrorFolder to replicate the data with another server, and it seems that there's an incompatibility between the Remote Agent and MirrorFolder, probably as both use a low-level filesystem driver. As soon as I uninstalled MirrorFolder, everything got back to normal.

Thanks!