cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symantec Support Ticket - Backup Exec 2012 - Product Version

surfnturf81
Level 4

I'm trying to create a ticket w/ Symantec and cannot get this input box to accept any Product Version I put in there.  I am using version 14.0 Rev. 1798.1300 (64-bit). What can I put in there to get this dang ticket submitted? (I'll save my complaints about how silly this is, with the exception of the previous statement of course).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

lmosla
Level 6

Hi surfturn81,

I am sending you a DM

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

AmolB
Employee Accredited Certified

Aren't you getting autocomplete option after entering 2012 in the Product Version field.

surfnturf81
Level 4

Nope.  Could be browser related I suppose. I'll try again.

surfnturf81
Level 4

Trying it on a new browser from a different machine produces the error:  SupportKmHome:mainform:pgblock:StaticSectionLeft:j_id56:j_id78: Validation Error: Value is required.

I'm filling in all required fields, the error is not informative.  What's it going to take to get ahold of tech support?!?!?!?

Iesa_Behbehani
Level 3
Employee

Hi surfturn81,

Sorry you are having trouble creating a ticket.  What specific problem were you having with Backup Exec?  I have requested for a tech support engineer to join this thread and assist you. 

Iesa Behbehani

Backup Exec, Product Marketing

surfnturf81
Level 4

I recently duplicated jobs from LTO2 to disk to LTO5 media and when performing restores (yes the media is catalogued) I do not get the choice to restore from separate sources, just the original LTO2 tapes.

lmosla
Level 6

Hi surfturn81,

I am sending you a DM