cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify the group name

Cooner
Level 0

Whenever I try to setup an Automated User Assignment through Assign using Domain and Group:
I can see & select my domain
I can see and select the Group I want
But when I click on OK to actually create the new User Assignment, it comes back with the message: “Unable to verify the group name. Please check that you have entered a valid name.”

Whenever I try to setup an Automated User Assignment through Assign using Active Directory:
I can browse for, see and select the OU I want
I can fill in the Object Criteria that I want (Memberof = DLO Group) or leave it as “All objects in this directory”
But when I click on OK to actually create the new User Assignment, it comes back with the message: “Unable to verify the group name. Please check that you have entered a valid name.”

If I try to add an Administrator Account:
I can select a user account from my domain
But when I click onto OK to actually add the account I get the message: “Unable to validate user. Please check user name is valid.” 

Originally I had this same problem when I was trying to add users, but thanks to a reg hack, I am now able to add users.

Has anyone else had this issue? Any ideas?

1 REPLY 1

ketri
Not applicable
i am having the same issue ....i have seen the reg hack few months back ...but i can't remeber where it is located can you please e-mail with the location.