cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with installation of veritas 10 to client servers for agents

Roman_Rasenas
Not applicable
I have done this before without any problems, now we are beefing up the password length to more then 15 characters there seems a problem, network printer seems to still work fine. The software claims that credentials summited are wrong, does it mean your software is truncating the password ?, it also said to look note 269175. the error message said configured identity is incorrect. I am running win 2003 with SP1 installed. Running Exchane 2003 with SP2, and SQL 2000 with latest service packs. Run clients on all server (6) total. any feedback would be appreciated. My password is 17 characters.
1 REPLY 1

priya_khire
Level 6
Hello,

It seems that you are trying to install the remote agent on remote servers. What is the OS on the server? What is the exact error you receive? Are you doing a push install or is it a local install?

Ensure that you are using a domain admin account for the installation. Try to reduce the password length and check the results.

Revert with details if the issue persists.

Note : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked ‘assumed answered’ and would be moved to ‘answered questions’ pool.

Regards.