cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Catalog query failed" error when duplicating to tape using BE2012

salg1
Level 3

Hi. 

I'm running BE2012 with all updates. I'm using a iSCSI NAS and a Tandberg tape streamer. 

All jobs to NAS works perfect, and if I make a job that backs up data to tape, it works as well. 

However, I have one job per server containing a full backup to NAS, incremental backups to NAS, and duplication to tape. On all servers, the duplication job fails with the following error: 

-

Unable to determine ADAMM media identification.  Catalog query failed.

Final error: 0xe0009444 - The requested source duplicate backup sets catalog record could not be found.  Perhaps the media containing the source backup sets was previously deleted.
Final error category: Job Errors

For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-37956

The Catalog data and the NAS seems to be working. I'm able to do a restore of data from the NAS. 

I also made a new job with pretty much the same settings (haven't cross checked everything 100%), and then it worked. I hope I don't have to make new jobs for all servers. 

Hope someone can help me out. 

Slettum, Nettverkspartner. 

2 REPLIES 2

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

salg1
Level 3

Had allready seen that one, but none of the topics in the article seems to have anything to do with my problem. 

Also, it's a bit different in BE2012, but I guess most things regarding this is the same "under the hood".