1. Deployed CloudPoint to my MSDN subscription using the template on the market place.
2. Created the AAD application.
3. Created the custom role as per the documentation.
4. Assigned the role to the AAD application account.
5. Entered the Azure details into CloudPoint.
6. Created a test Azure policy.
However, I cannot see any Azure resources to snapshot. I have deployed a test SQL server using managed disks into the subscription, yet I can’t see the VM or its disks to snapshot.
I have tried setting the CloudPoint app as Owner on the subscription but that didn’t make any difference. I tried entering incorrect details into the Azure configuration and it wouldn’t accept them, this seems to suggest the account is configured correctly.