cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VCS ERROR V-16-2-13067

nolasaints
Level 2
I've seen others with this error but I have yet to locate a resolution.

Recieving a VCS ERROR V-16-2-13067 on primary cluster. Error: Agent is calling clean for resource(DiskGroup01-ExchIS) because the resource became OFFLINE unexpectedly, on its own.

Attempts to fail over to Recovery Node and its status says faulted also.  If I manually clear faults and mount, there are no issues.  This issue happens about once a day.

ToleranceLimit is set to 0.

Currently running Cluster Server Version: 5.1.00.0 (build 1.5.0_05-b05)

Once I mounted primary disk group in Cluster Manager with no issues and  I decided to check ESM and discovered none of the Storage Groups were mounted.  I mounted them all manually with no issue.  Now for the rest of the day, things will be fine, but first thing tomorrow or overnight, it will fault.

I realize you may need more info, just tell me what you need.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nolasaints
Level 2
Thx marianne,

I ended up contacting tech support who requested all my logs and they found a Windows issue that corrupted the RegRep keys.  I didn't have a backup so had to uninstall/reinstall windows and recreate the DiskGroups.  Once the cluster launched it grabbed and recreated the necessary RegRep keys.  Issue is now resolved.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
I would start with Windows Event Viewer logs: System log will reflect device errors. Application log will reflect problems at Storage Foundation level.
Cluster logs (%VCS_HOME%\log\) that should be checked :
engine_A.txt
VMDg_A.txt
MountV_A.txt

I don't have access to a Windows cluster right now - the logs might have a .log extension

nolasaints
Level 2
Thx marianne,

I ended up contacting tech support who requested all my logs and they found a Windows issue that corrupted the RegRep keys.  I didn't have a backup so had to uninstall/reinstall windows and recreate the DiskGroups.  Once the cluster launched it grabbed and recreated the necessary RegRep keys.  Issue is now resolved.