cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On-Prem. EV --> Enterprise Vault.Cloud Migration path

AlanT
Level 3

We are running EV 9.04 currently with on-prem Exchange (500 mailboxes). We are exploring moving to O-365, but I'm not impressed with the discovery and archive handling offerings from MS. We have over 2tb of data in our on-prem vault and if we do move to 0-365, I don't want to use two seperate systems for our archive/discovery needs if I don't have to. Is there a migration path from on-prem Vault, I haven't found any documentation on migrating data from on-prem EV to Vault.cloud.

As we evaluate which solution would be better/most cost effective/easiest to manage. I'd like to hear from anyone who has gone through a on-prem --> Vault.cloud migration and how it went.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

And depending on your needs and the timing of your project our Archive Shuttle is a great tool to help with this migration.

PM for details if you like.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jwong007
Level 3
Employee Accredited

AlanT,

There is currently an archiving migration tool to assist you in migrating your Enterprise Vault archive messages to Enterprise Vault.cloud.

Here is a link to the Archive Migrator tool:

Here is the Archive Migrator tool guide:

If you need additional information, please reach out to your Symantec sales representative.

Cheers.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

And depending on your needs and the timing of your project our Archive Shuttle is a great tool to help with this migration.

PM for details if you like.