cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error Occured while getting the list of aborted Exports

Chuck_Ford
Level 4
I'm trying to use the Vault Console to export archives and I get this message when attempting to run it on my desktop but not when RDP on the server.  We recently decommed two EV servers so it may have to do with that since it did work in the past.

If I understood where this "list" comes from it may help me troubleshoot it.  The only table in the Directory DB I found that might be related was the AdminJob table.
2 REPLIES 2

Paul_Grimshaw
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Yip you are correct that is where the list of interrupted exports but do not see why this should have an affect on your current attempt to produce an export. For example I have 4 items in the interrupted export list but I can still successfully do an export.

The fact that you state that you can also do it when you are running the wizard from the VAC would say to me that the problem is RBA. So you are running it from the desktop. Are you running it logged on as the VSA or are you running it as yourself and RBA has been configured?

Chuck_Ford
Level 4

I'm using RBA and it worked well on my local workstation until recently.  Now it won't even work when I'm remoted into the EV server using my account that is in the local admins group will full permissions to EV (other than the unique VSA stuff).  I have not tried it with the VSA but I suspect it will give the same error.

Can I delete the entry in the table without ill effect?