cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovery Accelerator 9.0 Delete User/Group

JBatCCC
Level 3
Partner

Brand new to the DA application. Thanks to those who posted questions on how to navigate to search/review/export. I was lost as well!

Having created a test user, assigned roles, and ready to "clean house"...I don't see any way to delete users created?

Plenty of info on managing roles, but once you've added a user/group - how do you remove it?

JB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Maverik
Level 6

I have a feeling that you may nlot be able to delete users, as part of the compliance aspect of the product.  I could be wrong, but fairly certain.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Maverik
Level 6

I have a feeling that you may nlot be able to delete users, as part of the compliance aspect of the product.  I could be wrong, but fairly certain.

Liam_Finn1
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

The Don is correct. For compliance reasons ans also Chain of Custody reasons any onbe who has been granted access to DA will always remain in DA as so any reference of any searches that were performed under that account can still be recalled.

The only way to remove them is to delete the Customer Database and create a new one which will give you a fresh start but it will also mean you will loose any trace of searches you have already created.

Also note that if you have any searches and any legal holds on those searches you first need to release the holds before deleting the database or else the items will always remain on hold because Legal Hold is also marked in the EV database as well as the DA databases