cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify web search for lotus domino mailboxes

AL15
Level 4

hi,

how can i modify/manipulate the /EnterpriseVaultDomino/search.asp page?

We want to change the logon (fixed Domino Domain for all users) and hide some buttons like delete and restore!

thanks

lg

Alois

6 REPLIES 6

Alan_M
Level 6

Try this for some of the modifications

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/292820.htm

AL15
Level 4

hi,

thanks for your response - this is working fine for the integrated web search.. but not inside the 'Browser search' - this still shows delete/restore:

BS

is there any way to get rid of this?

thanks

Alois

Message Edited by AL15 on 02-13-2009 12:36 AM

AL15
Level 4

hi,

i can't find any solution for this issue - has anyone a idea??

thanks

Alois

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I am not sure but have you looked in the Domino Desktop Policy settings?

Domino Desktop Policy: Options

Feature:

These settings enable you to set whether Enterprise Vault menu options are visible to end users from the Enterprise Vault Lotus Notes client.

The Enabled check box controls whether a feature is available as a menu option on the Lotus Notes client.

Search: Controls whether users can search for archived items by showing or hiding the 'Enterprise Vault Search' menu option.

Store and Cancel: Controls whether users can store archived items manually by showing or hiding the 'Enterprise Vault Store' and 'Enterprise Vault Cancel' menu options.

Restore: Controls whether users can restore archived items by showing or hiding the 'Enterprise Vault Restore' menu option.

Delete: Controls whether users can delete archived items and their corresponding shortcuts by showing or hiding the 'Enterprise Vault Delete' menu option.

AL15
Level 4

hi,

we are using this policy - it's working fine in the notes client but not in the websearch!

any other idea?

thanks

Alois

WASA
Level 3
Partner

Hi,

I'm not sure, but as I understood, websearch is designed for Exchange!

So you can try to modify your IIS to move some buttons from the websearch page.

good luck.