Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail Archive Migration From EMC XTender to EV

Valheru
Level 2
Partner

Hi

I'm looking for best practice or good solution in Migrating Archived Mail from EMC MailXtender to Symantec Enterprise Vault

Please can someone give some ideas on how to achieve this???

Thanks a Lot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

HaikuTech
Level 1
Partner Accredited

TransVault software is the best solution tomigrate between these archives.  We have migrated a number of clients on Email Extender, Zantaz EAS and EV (same or different versions) into EV.

Let me know if you need any help with the professional services.

Good luck

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

HaikuTech
Level 1
Partner Accredited

TransVault software is the best solution tomigrate between these archives.  We have migrated a number of clients on Email Extender, Zantaz EAS and EV (same or different versions) into EV.

Let me know if you need any help with the professional services.

Good luck

Mohawk_Marvin
Level 6
Partner

You could also use GlassHouse and Procedo to do this migration

AndrewB
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Our experience has also been with TransVault. Regardless of the migration software vendor, there are many considerations to be made and many gotchas that can make your life very painfull. Engaging professional services is probably your best bet for something like this. We can help with that as well. Please feel free to contact me if you would like more information.

Caren_Havelock
Not applicable
Employee

You may find this case study of interest:

Mediterranean Shipping Company

Reclaimed productivity by up to 100-fold on email restores with Symantec Enterprise Vault over EMC EmailXtender:

http://www.symantec.com/content/en/us/enterprise/customer_successes/b-mediterranean_shipping_company...

Valheru
Level 2
Partner

Thanks a lot the information is really valuable, I will pass this on to the client as well.

Valheru
Level 2
Partner

Thanks all I've looked at Transvault and this seems to be the best, I've also contacted Transvault themselfs and they will direct me to the RSA disti.

Thanks again