cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Items from FSA Explorer view

Bode
Not applicable
We have recently setup both Email and FSA vaulting.  We had Symantec PS on site to do it.
We didnt realize until after archiving about 200Gb of files that the file conversion would bomb out on certain files converting to HTML.  Long story short, we turned off all file conversion for FSA.  Now we do not want the FSA Archives to show up in Archive Exporer, at all.  I have deleted the Indexes, told it not to replay the Indexes,
stopped the Indexing service.  Still no luck.  I would like to have Archive Explorer only show Email Archives. 
Anyone knowhow to remove the Indexes and keep them gone for FSA, and how to keep the FSA Archives from showing up in archive explorer?  I have been working with tech support and our PS Rep, just curious if anyone out there has done or attempted to do this?

2 REPLIES 2

MichelZ
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
May I point you to this Post from Paul where he explains how to disable Indexing for FSA:

https://forums.symantec.com/syment/board/message?board.id=106&message.id=12555&query.id=24230#M12555

Cheers
Michel

cloudficient - EV Migration, creators of EVComplete.

jimbo2
Level 6
Partner
Here is a tech not that may help you.

Archive Explorer displays incorrect or incomplete folder listing in the folder list and item list.

It is not exactly what you are looking for but the information in the tech solution may help.

Jim S.