cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trail version of EV 9?

itms-systems
Level 4

Can anyone shed some lights on how to obtain a trail copy of EV 9?

I have EV 9.0.1 in production but I need setup a test enironment to do some testing. I don't think I can use the same installaiton file and license file again as it will break the license agreement. But how can I obtain a trail copy with same version? I searched on web and can only see EV 10 for trail downloading.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

If you are setting this up in a lab environment I see no reason why not to use your existing install media and license.  It will work just fine.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Nick_White
Level 6
Employee

Your best option would be to get in touch with your account manager as they will be able to provide you with the best advice

ZeRoC00L
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Not sure if you are a partner/reseller or end user, but if you are end user, you can contact your supplier.

If you are partner/reseller you can contact your Symantec Sales representative for this.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

If you are setting this up in a lab environment I see no reason why not to use your existing install media and license.  It will work just fine.

WiTSend
Level 6
Partner

As far as I know the licenses are based on active users and there is no prohibition against using your existing licenses for a test environment.  The software you have will be fine as well, the software isn't licensed or counted, only the number of active users.

itms-systems
Level 4

Hi Thanks for all your help. I will use my current licenses file. Thanks