cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to export archived items with EVdominoexporter

Uwe_Biermann
Level 2
Hello all out there,

today I tried to export Items from an archive to my own Lotus-Notes mailbox, just for testing the tool. Following the instructions given within Chapter 6 of the Symantec Utilities Guide I entered the following command-line:

E:\program files\EnterpriseVault\EVdominoexporter.exe /A Uwe Biermann/External/NRWBank /O DEDOMINO01/Server/NRWBank!!mail\mnbe0730.nsf  /I "E:\Program Files\Lotus\notes\data\uNBE0730.id" /P thepassword

although all seems to be correct (compared with the given sample) the program terminated

I would be very grateful for every hint , Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

Greetings, Uwe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Uwe_Biermann
Level 2
correct line is E:\program files\EnterpriseVault\EVdominoexporter.exe  /A "Uwe Biermann/External/NRWBank"  /O "E:\ExportTest.nsf"  /I "E:\Program Files\Lotus\notes\data\uNBE0730.id" /P thepassword

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
can you try to specify a local nsf file?

like this
E:\program files\EnterpriseVault\EVdominoexporter.exe /A Uwe Biermann/External/NRWBank /O "E:\ExportTest.nsf"  /I "E:\Program Files\Lotus\notes\data\uNBE0730.id" /P thepassword

TonySterling
Also, what is the archive name?  is it Uwe Biermann/External/NRWBank or just Uwe Biermann?

Uwe_Biermann
Level 2
Hi Tony, tha archive name is Uwe Biermann/External/NRWBank, but I tried it with Uwe Biermann as well. Same result with a local database specified. By the way, you've written the database path in " ",  is that correct? But it is not working with and without the " " anyway...

TonySterling
I would dtrace the exporter process so you can get a log file of what it is doing.  Below is a link to the dtrace instructions.

http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/276120.htm

Uwe_Biermann
Level 2
correct line is E:\program files\EnterpriseVault\EVdominoexporter.exe  /A "Uwe Biermann/External/NRWBank"  /O "E:\ExportTest.nsf"  /I "E:\Program Files\Lotus\notes\data\uNBE0730.id" /P thepassword