cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: 9: error while processing Insufficient system resources

vmarquez
Level 3
Partner

Hi, I till work with veritas puredisk 6.5 since on month make my backups, policies, and jobs. Reciently on my Job Logs report this Error 

Error: 9: \\?\C:\source\unknown.txt: error while processing. Processed 0 of 3534 segments, 926310168 out of 926310168 bytes remaining (Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service. )Error: 9: \\?\C:\source\unknown.txt: could not be stored (\\?\C:\source\unknown.txt: error while processing. Processed 0 of 3534 segments, 926310168 out of 926310168 bytes remaining (Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service. ))
Error: 9: Failed due to an internal error (invalid argument).
Error: 9: A fatal error was encountered while processing \\?\C:\source\unknown.txt (at line 82 in input). Cannot continue.
Info: Backup completed with 1 error(s) (83 PO processed, 45.51 MiB)

Do you have any idea? I search on then web & symantec's home page and nothing Smiley Sad

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

vmarquez
Level 3
Partner

solved !

The server to backup have some processes for antivirus scan. I stopped it and works!

sadly I cant access to Symantec Tech Support. I dont have privileges. And from Mexico, Syamantec de Mexico does not have enough knowledge base. I try to open the market anyway alone!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Abesama
Level 6
Partner

This is something you ned to discuss with Symantec Technical Support.

I think the error is happening on the agent, because of lack of memory/cpu capacity, probably?

Abe

vmarquez
Level 3
Partner

solved !

The server to backup have some processes for antivirus scan. I stopped it and works!

sadly I cant access to Symantec Tech Support. I dont have privileges. And from Mexico, Syamantec de Mexico does not have enough knowledge base. I try to open the market anyway alone!